Thursday 3 April 2008

Playing

Do you like the new banner heading? This was courtesy of http://countingyourblessings.blogspot.com/ (not sure how to just get the title in here yet!) and was free. Do go over and take a look as there are others to choose from. I have also finally taken the time to add some of my favourite blogs.
I am at last feeling better and even managed to put in the delightful bay tree daughter no.1 gave me for my birthday and to rearrange some polyanthus along the border. And the big news is that I have decided not to continue with my far away assignment and therefore Monday will be my last day travelling on the long commute. I feel quite relieved about it all although it was a great place to work. Other freelance work is coming in so that will keep me occupied and out of mischief but hopefully there will be some time to get on with some crafting projects.
I did make a range of cards this week, mainly stamped images in a range of colours and spritzed to give a watercolour effect.



And what about these for flowers? Daughter no. 4 chose them on behalf of my mother-in-law who was keen to make sure I had some although she wasn't able to go and get them.
They are really exotic looking and make a wonderful display.
Thank you for the kind and encouraging comments over these last couple of weeks. I have really appreciated them. It is sooooooo good to feel better again.

1 comment:

tess said...

pretty banner, thanks for the link, I'll go and have a look now, glad you're feeling better, and taking life a bit easier too.

Thoughtful Wednesday

"Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement – to get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes noth...