Wednesday 10 October 2007

Apple and Cranberry Crisp


This is a great favourite in our house especially with hubby -even if he does have to add sugar to what is an already sweet recipe!
My very good friend in Toronto gave me this recipe but I have also seen it in American Country Living and other US cookbooks.
The day job takes me away into the city all day tomorrow and then I take a course in the evening - the first session of one each week during term time for two years. I wonder who I will meet and what we will be doing for three hours?
Next time I must post a picture of the crocheted granny squares I am making for a blanket. I started a long time ago and it is very slow but I love doing it - just need to make more time for it and give myself permission to 'play' more often.

No comments:

Thoughtful Wednesday

"Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement – to get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes noth...