Another great challenge from michelle this month all about our chosen colour palette. I decided to put some alcohol inks on tiles which I found in our shed, left over from our kitchen refit a long time ago now! This is something I had a hunch about but hadn't seen anyone actually having done it. Wow, what fun it turned out to be, using a blending tool and some blending solution (but only a little) and seeing what would happen. The colours I chose seem to reflect summer and warmth (although it is really cold here today and raining heavily!)and I thought carefully about which word should go on which colour. I used the Uni Posca markers for the words and find these pens to be really excellent. These tiles are on the little window ledge in our stairwell where we see them every day as we go up and down. I like them a lot and have done lots of others too which I'll show in another post. Thanks again michelle for this fun challenge.