Tuesday 21 September 2010

Gift of jewels 2






Here is the 'gift of jewels' I sent to Kirstin in the US,  I blended the card all over using distress ink (Straw, I think) and then used my favourite swirl mask by Tim Holtz and a favourite quote with some other stamping techniques.  In the top left corner there is a mustard coloured brad holding a beautiful french lace heart.   Then inside there were some twill ribbons which I hand stamped with words from a poem on my windowsill and inside I put this postcard of the Welsh mountains - can you see the person standing at the top?  And there was more stamping inside too.  Such a fun project, thank you Se'Lah G!


2 comments:

Tracy said...

GORGEOUS card you made, and received too, Sheila! This is such a fun project, isn't it?! This was my third time playing--always exciting to send to someone, but then you receive from someone else entirely different. Fun way to meet new folks. Glad you joined in too. Happy Days, my friend :o) ((HUGS))

Jester said...

This is a lovely card - great stamping and colouring!

Thoughtful Wednesday

"Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement – to get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes noth...