Tuesday 14 July 2009

Crafty Endeavours!


The handles for one of my latest felted bags have now been put on.

The beginnings of a cushion cover for a friend of daughter no.1
The second attempt at socks, this time for daughter no.1. Still need to perfect this technique but a sock knitting course is up and coming this month so hopefully....

The hands are very busy right now sewing these hearts along the edge of my disappearing nine-patch quilt which I am aiming to give to my mother in law in two weeks time!!!
And here's someone who would just love to get under that quilt for a snooze!

1 comment:

frayed at the edge said...

wow - you have been busy - it all looks wonderful. I can sympathise with your blog problem - I spent ages yesterday fitting photos in pairs into my post - only to discover once it was posted that the photos were all over the place!!

Thoughtful Wednesday

"Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement – to get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes noth...